Deyle Trolley Bus Bar B − The rugged industrial trolley bus bar
Designed for rugged use in production, the Deyle industrial trolley bus bar B is built as stable steel sheet housing to withstand even extreme loads.
And our installed testimonial systems have proven that they withstand them for decades. This is also true for our trolleys which are equipped with top-grade ball bearings. The bus bar design allows for a lateral tilt of 30 degrees. The bus bar features copper rails which are open inside for an unrestricted thermal expansion to ensure the bus bar's full performance, especially in conditions of changing temperatures. This is crucial for installations over longer distances - full touch protection in compliance with VDE regulations included. The solid design allows for suspension spans of up to 3 metres, reducing the installation effort. The standard hot-dip galvanized surface can also be powder-coated in all RAL colours as customer option.
Please follow this link for more detailed information or download the product catalogue (PDF file): Deyle Trolley Bus Bar B
|Amperage||50 A||100 A|
|Technical data||Type B/R|
|Number of poles||1+N+PE, 3+N+PE, 5+N+PE, 7+N+PE, 9+N+PE|
|Protection class||IP 50 / IP 53 on request|
|Standard||DIN VDE 0660 Part 502, IEC 439-1 and -2 EN 60439 Part 1 and 2 DIN 57100|
|Nominal voltage||500 V|
|Nominal current of trolley||16 A - 100 A|
|Standard lengths||1 m, 4 m|
|Customised lengths||0,3 m to 4 m|
|Suspension span||2–3 m|
|Housing profile||Steel, sendzimir galvanized|
|Temperature range||Trolley: -30˚ to +70˚, Bar: -30˚ to +90˚|
|Travel speed||max. 7 m/sec.|
- Automobile Industry
- Steel capsulated trolley bus bar meets high mechanical demands. Durable conductors coupled with high side tension performance. Used with E-Boxes and air supply on a final assembly line.
- Engine Building
- Steel capsulated trolley bus bar meets high mechanical demands, coupled with long lasting conductor performance, effective even in high temperature ranges. Used in machinery walk through tests and with E-Boxes and air supply on a final assembly section.
- Crane Technology
- Cable tracks, cable trolleys, trolley bus bars provide movable energy supply for all longitudinal and bridge cranes.
- Textile Industry
- Steel capsulated trolley bus bar (max.100 A) with bus bar trolleys (max.100 A). Conductors with long lasting performance for spreading machines and high side tension performance in the cutting room.
Examples of installations from all industries
Deyle trolley bus bars convince at most different places of use, like in the automotive or textile industry, in workshops as well as in schools or laboratories. Just everywhere where safety and efficiency are called for.
- Figure 1
- Figure 2
- Figure 3
- Figure 4
- Figure 5
- Figure 6
A small list of our reference projects:
- Bosch - electric tools, Leinfelden
- Brunnhuber - cranes, Augsburg
- German Federal Armed Forces - Penzing
- Continental - tyres, Hannover
- Dungs - gas safety engineering, Urbach
- ebm - electric motor manufacturing, Mulfingen
- EnBW - power utility, Stuttgart
- EON - hydropower plant, Landshut
- FESTO - automation engineering, Esslingen
- Franciscan Sisters of Schönbrunn - convent, Schönbrunn
- Fraunhofer Institute - Freiburg
- Vocational College - Donaueschingen
- HARIBO - sweets, Bonn
- University Hamm-Lippstadt - Hamm
- HILTI - fastening engineering, Kaufering
- Hornbach - DIY store, Driebergen (Netherlands)
- HYMER - caravans, Waldsee
- Indupress - presses for textile industry, Hösbach
- Intertex Maschinenbau GmbH & Co KG - dynamic storage systems, Eislingen
- JVA - penal institution, Landsberg
- Leich + Mehl GmbH - weigh price labellers, Kernen i.R.
- MEWA-Textilien AG - industrial textiles, work clothes, Immenhausen
- Miele - electric domestic appliances, Gütersloh
- NDR - television, Hamburg
- Porsche - automotive, Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen
- Siemens - switchgear cabinet manufacturing, Erlangen
- Thyssen-Krupp Steel Europe AG - surface engineering, Dortmund
- Trigema - sports and leisure wear, Burladingen
- Triumph - lingerie, textiles, Heubach
- Trumpf - punching machines, Hettingen
- Waldner GmbH & Co KG - laboratory equipment, Wangen
- ZF-Friedrichshafen AG - transmissions, Lemförde